Friday, February 15, 2013

Palmolive Fresh Infusions

A couple of weeks ago, I received a package in the mail from influenster.  I was so excited when I opened it and found three full sized bottles of Palmolive's new product, Fresh Infusions.  I love the scents of these dish soaps, but what I really like is the packaging.  It is cheerful, yes, I said cheerful!  Sleek, and classy.  The scents aren't overpowering, and it works like a charm.  If you haven't heard of influenster, I encourage you to check it out if you have any kind of online presence.  It's a great way to try out new products, and share them with your friends.  I have been sharing with my friends Palmolive's new product, and so far, they love it!

-----OK so right in the middle of writing this post I had to go pick up my son from kindergarten, he has a tummy ache.  Something else this stuff is good for, getting rid of germs!  So if my post seems a little disjointed thats why.-----

Anyway, I love this product, the packaging, and Influenster!  I encourage you to try it, and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment